Thank you #travel1k Top 1000+ Travel Blogs! I am honored to be ranked as #3!
— Riseboarders (@riseboarders) May 29, 2019
In March 2019, I was #3 and the top female travel blogger:
In February 2019, I was also #3 and the top female travel blogger
Did you see me on TV?
- KTLA Spring into Summer with Rocky Mountaineer March 31, 2019
- KTLA Oscars: “Countdown to Gold!” Feb 24, 2019
- KTLA President’s Day: Visit Historic Philadelphia Feb 18, 2019
- KTLA Star Treatment: Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills for award season
- 2.9 Million impressions on Twitter Jan 19, 2019
- KTLA Travel Smart: Chill and Thrill in Palm Springs Aug 30, 2018
- KTLA Valentine’s Giveaway Getaway to Ogden Utah, Feb 2018
- 7.3 million impressions on Twitter
- KTLA Money Smart segment on Napa Valley Travel, Nov 2017
- 2 million impressions on Twitter
Lisa Ellen Niver, M.A. Education, is a television host, travel journalist as well as a passionate artist, educator and writer who has explored 101 countries, 6 continents and sailed for seven years on the high seas. She is the founder of We Said Go Travel which was read in 212 countries in 2018 and named #3 on the top 1000 Travel Blogs. Find her talking travel at KTLA TV and in her We Said Go Travel videos with nearly one million views on her YouTube channel. She has hosted Facebook Live for USA Today 10best, is verified on both Twitter and Facebook, has over 150,000 followers across social media and ran fifteen travel competitions publishing over 2500 writers and photographers from 75 countries.
She has been a finalist for six Southern California Journalism Awards in the past three years and won an award for her Jewish Journal article. Niver has written for AARP, American Airways, Delta Sky, En Route (Air Canada), Hemispheres (United Airlines), Jewish Journal, Luxury Magazine, Ms. Magazine, Myanmar Times, National Geographic, POPSUGAR, Robb Report, Saturday Evening Post, Scuba Diver Life, Sierra Club, Ski Utah, Smithsonian, Trivago, USA Today 10best, Wharton Magazine and Yahoo. She is writing a book, “Brave Rebel: 50 Adventures Before 50,” about her most recent travels and challenges. Look for her underwater SCUBA diving, in her art studio making ceramics or helping people find their next dream trip.