For us on the East Coast, the warm weather is finally in full effect. And when it’s beautiful outside, you will surely find a lot of We Said Go Travel readers outdoors at summer concerts. Fortunately, a wonderful innovation within the concert industry in recent years has been the integration of high-end food vendors into major concerts and festivals. The sorts of events that you’ll probably want to pack a bottle of El Yucateco® — the #1 authentic habanero hot sauce — into your purse or bag of choice for.
El Yucateco® will now be available at select stadiums and The House of Blues, and since they are music lovers just like us, they want to give you the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime musical experience.
Here’s a look at 7 great summer concert festivals that’d be perfect for some El Yucateco®:
- Louis Armstrong’s Wonderful World – Taking place on Saturday, July 8 at Flushing Meadows Corona Park in New York, Louis Armstrong’s Wonderful World is an annual festival that pays tribute to the great trumpeter. This year’s musical lineup was curated by a major television bandleader while its culinary offerings include local food vendors from Queens.
- Music Tastes Good 2017 – In California on September 30 and October 1, the Music Tastes Good festival will be hosted in Downtown Long Beach’s beautiful Marina Green Park. Beyond its world-class headlining musicians, Music Tastes Good features a “Taste Tent” helmed by top chefs from both Southern California and the Bayou; this is being called a “Port-to-Port” experience. Undoubtedly a perfect fit for some of the XXX Hot Kutbil-ik blend of El Yucateco®; after all, it’s full of habaneros handpicked from the brand’s own fields.
- The Governors Ball Music Festival – In just a few weeks — June 2nd through 4th, to be exact — Governors Ball returns to Randall’s Island Park in New York. In addition to its arena and theater-level artists playing on its stages, there will be an extensive food area curated by The Infatuation. Some of that El Yucateco® would work well at The Nugget Spot or the Kimchi Taco Truck.
- The Austin City Limits Music Festival – SXSW is not the only concert gathering for Austin, and the Austin City Limits Music Festival promises to deliver with this year’s run. From October 6th through 8th and October 13th through 15th, ACL will bring together top names from the rock, pop, hip-hop and electronic worlds. Its Platinum Experience promises “5-star comfort,” as inclusive of “gourmet fare.”
- Monterey International Pop Festival 50 – The Monterey International Pop Festival first appeared 50 years ago in 1967, as documented in a famous documentary. The 2017 edition will happen at the Monterey County Fairfounds in the festival’s namesake city. The lineup — curated by Another Planet Entertainment and Goldenvoice — features a few artists who were around 1960s San Francisco, but altogether keeps the focus on musicianship and laid-back vibes.
- Made In America 2017 – Launched in 2012, Made In America is a Philadelphia-based music festival that attracted nearly 80,000 in its first year. Made In America keeps growing each summer, and on September 2nd and 3rd of 2017, it will be happen on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Food vendors have not been announced yet, but undoubtedly there will be some El Yucateco® moments to be had.
- The Classic East – Billed as “1 ticket, 2 nights, 6 legendary bands,” The Classic East comes to Citi Field — home of the New York Mets — on July 29th and 30th; its cross-country counterpart is set for Dodger Stadium on July 15th and 16th. Culinary options are set to include Blue Smoke, El Verano Taqueria, Fuku, Pat LaFrieda’s Chop House and Bash Burger, giving plenty of opportunities for some habaneros.
Going beyond the warmer months of 2017, El Yucateco® is now available at select stadiums and The House of Blues, ensuring that music fans will be able to get their hands on some great hot sauce all year. In the meantime, below you’ll find a coupon offer for those who have not yet tried the brand, while up top you can enter to win a once-in-a-lifetime musical experience from the maker of XXX Hot Kutbil-ik. Remember El Yucateco® can be found at Target!