Why Capt. Dave’s Whale Watching Safari?
- Southern California has more blue whales and dolphins and the best whale watching weather of anywhere on earth.
- Highest rated whale watching on TripAdvisor, Google+ and Yelp.
- Go underwater without getting wet, during your whale watch, in our Eye to Eye Underwater Viewing Pods.
- Have friends & family watch you LIVEon our whale watching boat!
- Listen to dolphins during your whale watch with underwater Hydrophone.
- Never crowded! We take 49 passengers max on our hi-speed, hi-tech, power & sail whale watching catamarans Manute’a & Lily.
- Micro dolphin and whale watching museum on board.
- 3 Eye-Spy Dolphin Nets for a veryup-close whale watching adventure!
- Capt. Dave and his team have been recognized world wide for their conservation & whale rescue efforts.
- Capt. Dave produced an award-winning film, “Wild Dolphins & Whales of Southern California” andaward winning book “Lily, A Gray Whale’s Odyssey”.
- The entire Dolphin Safari team loves Dolphins and Whales!
- A real eco-tourism company, we have never offered fishing trips. And no whale watching on a fishing boat.
- Mrs. Capt. Dave’s yummy, Triple Fudge Brownies.
Video: Dolphin & Whale watching Dana Point Dec 2014
Dine at Raya at The Ritz Carlton Laguna Nigel and enjoy the gingerbread creations!
A gingerbread spectacular ocean wave @rclagunanigel tradition! Smells like a bakery! Holiday tradition #RitzCarlton A photo posted by Lisa Niver (@wesaidgotravel) on
Explore an undersea world of Holiday Lights with IlluminOcean!