Summer News 2020 with We Said Go Travel:
I am honored to be nominated for Online Journalist of the Year!
I am a finalist for FIVE Southern California Journalism Awards!
Thank you to everyone who has supported me and to all of the outlets who published my work. Please click here for my print, digital and broadcast content which is nominated. Thank you to the Los Angeles Press Club for this opportunity to be recognized!
Thank you to THRIVE GLOBAL for publishing my three articles about books:
- Finding Ways to Be More Human with Jen Pastiloff
- Is Talking Through Technology Making You More Human? with Rana el Kaliouby
- Are you ready to PIVOT? Be Your Own Publicist! Ask Aliza Licht
During COVID-19, I have now been in Los Angeles since March 9, 2020. That is 172 days! I have been focused on what can I do and have been publishing new voices on my site! Learn about these projects here.
THANK YOU TO:::
- Afluencer for including me in your 10 Top Travel Influencers of 2020
- My Aunt Terry Lee Marzell for including me in her Chalkboard Champions series from my visit to Enkereri School in Kenya
- Center for Cultural Innovation for a Los Angeles County Visual Artists grant.
- New Leaders Project (NLP) at the Jewish Federation for highlighting me! See photo below!
Enjoy my new video of the waves at Santa Monica Beach. I filmed with my new LGV60ThinQ phone:
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MY TRAVEL VIDEOS?
Here is the link to my video channel on YouTube where I have over one million two hundred thousand views on YouTube! (Exact count: 1,240,000 views)
Thank you for your support! Are you one of my 2,812 subscribers? I hope you will join me and subscribe!
For more We Said Go Travel articles, TV segments, videos and social media: CLICK HERE
My fortune cookies said:
“Be patient. The Great Wall didn’t got built in one day.” (It really did say didn’t got built! We all have things to learn and work on!)
“Be not simply good; be good for something.”
Stay safe and healthy! We will travel again….Happy Summer!